Canyon Park is the first high wire experience in Italy located within a canyon, suspended above a crystalline river.
100 metres above ground level, it features tibetan bridges and suspended cableways with breathtaking views.
A truly unique experience. New sections added in 2018!!
- Suitable for 10 years and above
- Minimum height requirement: 140cm
- Lifeline system provided: experience the route in complete safety
- Groups are ALWAYS accompanied by a Canyon Park Guide
AICS association membership (required for park entry - membership can be activated immediately)
|Participants||Outside regular opening days, the park is available for booking for groups of 8 people or more.|
Spectators free of charge
- Please arrive at Canyon Park 15 minutes before the excursion start time. If you are late you may not be able to depart on the next excursion if the Park is very busy.
- Childrens' ticket prices are for children aged between 10 and 14
- IMPORTANT! You may change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the excursion start time.
- If you have a no show within your group (you are fewer than you booked for), the booked places must be paid for
- PAY ON-SITE AT CANYON PARK. Credit and debit cards are accepted.
The Canyon Park Hire Wire experience is open to groups accompanied by a Guide.
The experience lasts around 120 minutes and no prior experience is necessary.
Canyon Park will provide all necessary equipment. You will need sport/comfortable clothing and trainers or trekking shoes.
A public beach is located a 2 minute walk away, where you can have picnics, swim in the river and dive (from a height of up to 12 metres!) Access to the beach is free of charge and open to all.
Canyon Park is a 3 minute walk from the free car park: Canyon ParkING.