The Scesta canyon is a special place. Created by a long-lost river, this previously inaccessible canyon maintains an atmosphere of mystery and seclusion.
A mixed adventure including Off Road, Trekking, Zip Lines, abseil and natural slides.
- Suitable for 10 years and above
- Off Road with Land Rover (15 min)
- Inaccessible and wild enviroment
- Groups are ALWAYS accompanied by a Canyon Park Guide
Tessera AICS (rilasciata sul posto)
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Participants||Outside regular opening days, the park is available for booking for groups of 8 people or more.|
- Please arrive at Canyon Park 30 minutes before the excursion start time. If you are late you may not be able to depart on the next excursion if the Park is very busy.
- Childrens' ticket prices are for children aged between 10 and 14
- IMPORTANT! You may change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the excursion start time.
- If you have a no show within your group (you are fewer than you booked for), the booked places must be paid for
- PAY ON-SITE AT CANYON PARK. Credit and debit cards are accepted.
The Canyon Adventure experience is open to groups accompanied by a Guide.
The experience lasts around 2 hours and a half and no prior experience is necessary. An average sports activity is recommended.
Canyon Park will provide all necessary equipment. You will need sport/comfortable clothing and trail running or trekking shoes.
The activity starts with a Land Rover excursion, after you will enter an inaccessible canyon where there are slides, zip lines, sectiond secured with ropes and and a breathtaking abseil. Part of the hike is in a completely dry river-bed.
the start is directly from the Canyon ParkING with a Land Rover.